Conditions d'utilisation - EN
CONDITIONS OF USE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website Matériaux JLS (website)eis administered and operated by Matériaux JLS Inc. with the collaboration of its partners. The Site, its structure and content are the property of Matériaux JLS Inc. and are protected by copyright and related laws.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of our website without our express prior written permission. The use of our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is prohibited. You must not transmit any worms, viruses or other code of a destructive nature.
You understand that we reserve the right to deny or withdraw access to our Site and the services offered on it to any person at any time, for any reason.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We make every effort to keep the information on our website up to date. Unfortunately, there may be typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions relating to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers and availability. We have also done our best to display as clearly as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer screen will display colors accurately. The content of this Site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as your sole source of information. You understand and agree that : que :
- Corrections to any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the content are made at any time without notice;
- Products and services offered may be corrected, modified, relocated or withdrawn without notice at any time and without any liability on our part for the consequences of such changes;
- Prices are subject to change without notice;
- We are under no obligation to update, modify or clarify any information on our Site or any related website, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law;
- No fixed date for updating or refreshing our Site or any associated website should be taken as a basis for concluding that the information on our Site has been changed or updated.
Our website may contain information that is out of date. This information is provided for information and reference purposes only, without any obligation on our part.
The submission and use of your personal information on our Site is governed by our Privacy Statement. By continuing to browse and use the content and services available on our Site, it is assumed that you have read these Policies and accept their terms..
In addition to the prohibitions set forth in the Terms and Conditions section, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content to:
- Incite others to perform, take part in or yourself perform illegal acts;
- Violate any laws or regulations to which the Site is directly or indirectly subject;
- Infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or those of third parties;
- Harass, abuse, insult, hurt, defame, slander, denigrate, intimidate or discriminate against any person on any of the prohibited grounds of discrimination set out in the Canadian Human Rights Act;
- Submit false or misleading information;
Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or could be used to compromise the operation of the Site or any associated link;
- Collect or track the personal information of others;
Spam, phish, hijack, extort information for obscene or immoral purposes;
- PUndermine or circumvent our Site's security measures.
We reserve the right to terminate the use of our website to any visitor or user for violating the rules that would result in these prohibited uses.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not warrant or represent that :
- Use of our Site will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of our Site will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that we may :
- Withdraw access to our Site for indefinite periods of time;
A Cancel access to or discontinue the Site or any portion thereof, temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice.
You expressly agree that :
- VYour use of, or inability to use, our Site is at your sole risk;
- All products and services displayed on our Site are for informational purposes only or, to the extent they may eventually be available through the Site, will be provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. ».
Matériaux JLS Inc. and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, suppliers, service providers and licensors shall not be liable for de :
- Any injury, loss, claim, or direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, savings, data, replacement costs or any similar damages, whether in contract, tort (even negligence), strict liability or otherwise including any financial or fiscal impact resulting from your use of any service or product from our Site;
- For any other claims relating in any way to your use of our Site or any product, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content;
- For any loss or damage of any kind arising from your use of our Site or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through our Site, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by the laws or regulations to which the Site is subject.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE